TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF
BY DIAGNOSING CKD EARLY
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
LEARN WHY THE PRESSURE IS ON TO DIAGNOSE CKD
Download the CKD Guide and learn how early intervention can have a significant impact for your patients.
START THE CONVERSATION ABOUT CKD
Learn how to talk to your patients about CKD and kidney health in the Patient Counselling Resource.
The sooner you intervene, the better the chance of catching CKD early, slowing its progression, and helping your patients continue the lives they know and love.3-5
CKD, chronic kidney disease; CV, cardiovascular; eGFR, estimated glomerular filtration rate; GFR, glomerular filtration rate.
- Ryan TP et al. Am J Med. 2007;120(11):981–986.
- Ravera M et al. Am J Kidney Dis. 2011;57(1):71–77.
- GBD Chronic Kidney Disease Collaboration, Lancet. 2020;395(10225):709–733.
- Alabama Department of Public Health. Special Task Force on Chronic Kidney Disease report. April 2007. Accessed 20 November 2020.
- Kidney Disease: The Basics. National Kidney Foundation. Published May 2020. Accessed 20 November 2020.
- Brenner BM et al. N Engl J Med. 2001;345(12):861–869.
- Go AS et al. N Engl J Med. 2004;351(13):1296–1305.
- Estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR). National Kidney Foundation. Reviewed 14 September 2020. Accessed 25 November 2020.
- Ghaderian SB et al. J Renal Inj Prev. 2014;3(4):109–110.
- Courser WG et al. Kidney Int. 2011;80(12):1258–1270.
- Chronic kidney disease basics. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Page reviewed 7 February 2020. Accessed 6 October 2020.
- Kidney Disease Stats. National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. December 2016. Accessed 25 November 2020.
- Yacoub R, Habib H, Lahdo A, et al. Association between smoking and chronic kidney disease: A case control study. BMC Public Health. 2010;10:731.
- Schnaper HW. Pediatr Nephrol. 2014;29(2):193–202.